COURSE GOAL: When combined with your MAINE RESIDENT PERMIT TO CARRY A CONCEALED FIREARM the UTAH non-resident permit is recognized in 35 states. This class will give you the knowledge and skills needed to safely carry a concealed firearm.
PREREQUISITE: Must have a concealed carry permit from your state of residence.
REQUIREMENTS: Cost of the class is $100. We Include Fingerprinting service with the class, so there is no need to seek that elsewhere. This course does not include live fire.
There is an additional application fee of $63.25 paid directly to Utah with the application and 1 passport size photo must be supplied.
- The basic rules of firearm safety
- Holster options and gear considerations
- Utah law pertaining to the justification of lethal force
- Creating and utilizing an efficient work space
- Ammunition knowledge and safety
- Clearing malfunctions
- Handgun parts and operation
- Fundamentals of shooting a handgun
Participants must call more than 1 week before class to reschedule.
You are allowed one reschedule.
The class is non-refundable.
*Payment is due upon reservation*